Fusion Events and Weddings recognise that businesses can have a negative impact on the environment. We are committed, and enjoy, finding ways in which we can reduce the impact of our work both in the office and onsite at events and weddings.
It is our policy to:
- Recycle as much waste material as possible, aiming to produce zero waste by end 2021
- Avoid the use of paper wherever possible. All invoices, contracts and quotes are sent via email as PDF files and we ask clients to return them electronically too
- Recycle equipment that is no longer of use to the company. For example, we donate items to local community groups and charities that are no longer in use
- Keep energy usage low. For example, making use of low energy light bulbs in our office, and ensuring that electronics are turned off when not in use
- Use a sustainable energy supplier, with the aim for all energy used to be from 100% renewable sources
- Reuse waste paper where possible, making use of the blank side for notes etc.
- Purchase products made with recycled paper
- Use low impact, plant-based cleaning products in the office and onsite
- Use low impact transport, for example electric vehicles, for travel to and from work and travel for business
- Avoid unnecessary travel by making use of video calls and conferencing, telephone and email